Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Weighted Pull Ups Are Awesome!

What's up everybody! I had a really good day of training today. I did weighted pull ups this morning, then went for a 5K run (3.2 miles) after work. The run was pretty gnarly after doing the 400 meter sprints on Sunday. My shins and ankles where hurting the whole time and I was getting cramps pretty bad. I fought through it and I'm a stronger athlete because of it, or at least I would like to think so. I finished the day at Flagstaff MMA with take down drills and some rolling. All in all it was a pretty productive day and I'm pretty excited about it! I'm taking tomorrow morning off and all I'm doing is Flagstaff BJJ tomorrow evening. Thanks for your support and as always, copy and paste!

                                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzkQWstYGlU

No comments:

Post a Comment