Thursday, June 2, 2011

Day Before Rest Day

Today was a very good day, the first workout was 5 chest to bar pull ups, 10 wall ball with a 20 pound ball, and 15 kettle bell swings with a 53 pound kettle bell. It was a lot of fun, but it really wiped me out. Needless to say, I was very excited to rest for most of the day. After work I went in and did a 5k row(3.2 miles). I didn't get a chance to do my weakness WOD, but thats alright, I'm pretty sore right now. I'm going to rest all day tomorrow, minus a run. The run greatly depends on the amount of smoke in the air. There is a huge fire going on just outside of Flagstaff in a town called Bellmont. So we'll see how it goes. I seam to always start out with a plan, and sometimes it goes that way and sometimes it doesn't. Thank you all for your support and I'll see you on Saturday!

                                         http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9lkOrCqi_Q

No comments:

Post a Comment