Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Rest Day (Kinda)(Revised)

Hey everybody! I am taking a "rest" day today, and I might be taking one tomorrow as well. The reason I say "rest" is because, the way I see it, only training once in one day is considered rest for me. You can call me crazy if you want to, but the reality is, I am just over a month out from competition and I need all of the Jiu Jitsu training I can get. Plus tomorrow evening I have to teach over at Flagstaff MMA. Starting this Friday, we are doing the regional competition workouts over at CrossFit Flagstaff. These particular workouts are going to be more rugged then usual and I am really looking forward to them. These packed on top of my normal training is going to be pretty gnarly. There will be 2 workouts a day Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I'm really looking forward to it! You won't be seeing videos from me till Friday. I'm sure they will make up for it though. Thanks again for all of your support! (Revised part) I came to the decision after I wrote this that I am indeed over trained and need to take a few days off. Today being one of them. Tomorrow I'm teaching and thats it. Friday I'm back with a vengeance! Until then, copy, paste and enjoy this motivational video!

                     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PzoxTgfRO0&feature=player_embedded

No comments:

Post a Comment