Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Rope Climb Shin Burn!!

I had a pretty good day of training today. I wasn't able to get a run in, but thats ok because I plan on doing a lot of cardio work tomorrow. We had a really good Jiu Jitsu class today. We played king of the mountain with takedowns. This means that there are 2 people in the center and they try for takedowns. The person that succeeds gets to stay in the middle and get a new opponent while the guy who got taken down goes to the side and waits for his turn to try again. I did fairly well and only had to sit out for a few minutes or so. We had 2 gigantic guys in there that I was able to take down on a regular basis, so I was pretty excited about that. Once again, thank you for everybody's support, and I'll see you tomorrow. Please don't forget to copy and paste the video in your browser!

                                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JF_udz3VPUI

No comments:

Post a Comment