Friday, June 10, 2011

Regionals Day 1 Workout + King of the Hill

Hey everybody, I had a fantastic day of training today! The first workout was from the CrossFit Games Southwest Regionals that are happening in Colorado right now. It was 1000 meter run, 30 handstand push ups and a 1000 meter row. The time cap was 15 minutes and I didn't make it. I got penalized 1 second for every meter I had to go and I was at 630 meters at the time cap. It was a fun workout. I should have started kipping the handstand push ups earlier. Jiu Jitsu training was outstanding this evening. We worked a lot of drills and then we played king of the mountain for 45 minutes. King of the mountain, you start out with 2 groups of 2 in the middle, and whoever gets the takedown or gets points stays in the middle while the other gets eliminated. It was awesome and I was completely exhausted at the end of it.  Thanks for all the support!

                                

No comments:

Post a Comment