Sunday, June 19, 2011

Squats? Bikram?

Hey everybody, I had a pretty good day of training today.  I went to buffalo park and did 4 rounds of 400 meter run (1/4 mile) and 50 squats with a 20 lb. vest on. Afterwards I went to Bikram Yoga. Bikram is pretty rough for the most part. The room is well over 100 degrees with 98% humidity. The last time I did it was before my tournament last September. There was a pro fighter in town training with us named Jamie Varner and we talked him into do it with us on a rest day. That particular Yoga session just happened to be the most hard core Yoga session I have ever done. It was a packed house, so all the body heat made it significantly harder then usual. Even Jamie Varner had a hard time with it! The one I did today wasn't that bad at all, and I really enjoyed it for the most part. Thanks again for all of your support and I'll see you tomorrow!

                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment