Sunday, June 12, 2011

Regionals Workouts Day Two

Hey everybody! I had a pretty fantastic day of training today. The workouts were a lot of fun, as well as, incredibly difficult and challenging. Just the way I like it! I had an epic fail with my camera as I neglected my erasing duties. As a result, the memory card filled up and the camera turned off right when I started the first workout. I learned from my mistakes, and rectified the problem immediately. I apologize for being shirtless in the second workout out as I don't look in as good of shape as I am. That was one of the main reasons I was going to pull out of Grapplers Quest was because my weight hasn't come down at all in the last 2 months. As you all know, I decided to compete regardless of weight and come into the competition in as good of shape and as strong as possible. As always, copy, paste, enjoy, and I appreciate the support!

                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment