Sunday, June 19, 2011

Stadium Runs!

Hey everybody, I had a really solid day of training today. The workout this morning at CrossFit was really fun. It was a 400 meter run then 3 rounds of 10 squats, 5 push ups, and 10 wall ball followed by another 400 meter run. I had to carry the 20 lb. medicine ball on the 400 meter runs which of coarse was awkward and a pain, all of this while wearing a 20 lb. weight vest! My next workout was a stadium run with 5 X 4 minute rounds with a minute rest in between. I was wearing a vest for that one too. I used 2 different weight vests today. The first one is more compact and sits mainly on your chest so its easier to run with. The second one is more dispersed on the front and back and is definitely more awkward to use. Thats it until tomorrow, thanks for the support everybody!

                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment