Monday, June 13, 2011

Act Like I Posted This Yesterday!

Hey everybody! I had a fantastic weekend of training, and I'm definitely feeling the effects! The workout known as Amanda defeated a lot of people in the gym, and only one of them finished in the allotted time. The second workout of the day went a lot better for me as it was the only workout I was able to finish in the allotted time of 20 minutes. The toes to bar really slowed me down but I chugged through them and got to the 100 ft. of overhead lunges. Once I got to the 50 foot mark Noah passed me and all of the sudden I was in a race! He dropped his plate at the 75 foot mark and I was able to catch up to him, from there it was a full on sprint to the finish. I'm actually posting this on my rest day and I'm really excited to get back to it tomorrow! See you then, and as always, copy, paste and enjoy!

                                

No comments:

Post a Comment