Sunday, June 5, 2011

The Epic Battle With Fight Gone Bad

Hey everybody, I sincerely apologize for not posting yesterday. First problem was I didn't bring my camera with me and second I didn't charge my I Pod which of coarse equals epic blog fail! I also failed at one of CrossFits benchmark workouts, Fight Gone Bad. Its 3, 5 minute rounds with a minute rest in between. You do 5 separate workouts, wall ball, sumo deadlift high pull, box jumps, and a row for calories for a minute each. I got a horrible score yesterday at 252 reps. My previous personal record was 276. So I was very disappointed. So this morning I came in this morning refocused and ready to kick it in the face. I ended up getting 299 reps which was 1 short of my goal and getting in the coveted "300 Club". In the world of CrossFit, 300 reps is a very legit score and I'm proud of myself for getting that far! I finished the day with 10 rounds of 400 meter sprints, it was pretty awful but its what I need to do to accomplish my next goal which is a gold medal at Grapplers Quest. Copy, paste and enjoy! I'll see you guys bright an early tomorrow morning!

                               http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0eaC0LMrYw

No comments:

Post a Comment