Thursday, July 14, 2011

My First SealFit Workout!

Hey everybody! I'll be doing my first ever SealFit workout on Sunday morning at 8 a.m.! I'm pretty excited about it! It's a great way to start off my training camp for Grapplers Quest in November. I will settle for nothing less then a gold medal this time. I am going to make some tweaks to my training. I have already studied my weaknesses and found the things I need to work on in my Jiu Jitsu game. I have never been more determined in my life. I'm going to push harder and see exactly what my body is capable of doing.

The workout will be 21-15-9 of wall ball and pull ups. 5 rounds of 1000 meter row, 20 power cleans, 20 front squats at 115 lbs. And a 3 mile run to finish it off. I will let you guys know how it goes and I will probably film this one. I leave you with SealFit 9.

No comments:

Post a Comment