Monday, July 4, 2011

The Bear Complex Pain Storm

This workout was GNARLY! Let me see if I can explain it right. You do 5 deadlifts, 5 hang cleans, 5 front squats, 5 push press, and 5 back squats; this equals ONE rep. The first round you run 500 meters and complete this cycle for 5 reps. Then 400 meters and 4 reps. Then 300 meters and 3 reps. Then 200 meters and 2 reps, then 100 meters and one rep. This workout was amazing. I was completely un productive for the rest of the day! As you can see I am posting this on my rest day as a result. I will of coarse have my rest day post as well. As of right now, I have 2 days left of training before I take my rest days leading up to the tournament. Thanks for the support everybody!

                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment