Friday, July 8, 2011

The Day Of Weigh Ins

Hey everybody! I got woken up a few hours earlier then I wanted as a direct result of rude construction workers tearing up concrete and driving a tractor back and forth. Other then that I'm feeling pretty good. I'm doing all of my pre competition rituals. The first of which is shaving my head and my face. Over the last month or so of training I get pretty scruffy, almost to the point of looking homeless. The day before weigh ins I shave my head and my face, because when you look good you feel good and when you feel good you fight good. The second thing I do is I pack and unpack my bag several time the night before weigh ins. The day of, I do it 2 more times. Just to make sure I have everything. Maybe it's more of a nervous habit then anything. So I'm off to vegas and I leave you with SealFit 7!

                                       http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5iFVm3pN3I

1 comment:

  1. you are awesome! i am so proud of you and all of your hard work, i hope you have a blast and kick a$$!!

    ReplyDelete