Friday, October 28, 2011

Defeating Peter Egyed

This is Peter Egyed. He is a CrossFit Games athlete and the owner of CrossFit Fury. CrossFit Fury is were the competition was held last weekend. He is competing with me at my home gym of CrossFit Flagstaff on December 3rd. It is my goal to defeat him. Its probably not going to workout for me, but I'm going to give it everything I have. I will make sure that every workout that I will give it everything I have and leave everything on the floor. When it comes to accomplishing goals, no amount of effort is too much. As I said before, I will not be able to defeat Peter Egyed. But I am going to keep training like I can. Who knows? Maybe in a few years I will accomplish this goal. First things first. Grapplers Quest on November 19th, I'm taking home the belt in the absolute (open weight) division.

No comments:

Post a Comment