Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Downhill Slope

Hey everybody! Yesterday was my last hard day of training for the Furious Fundraiser CrossFit Competition this weekend. I'm sore as heck, but I'm feeling really good! I'm going to jog out a 5K today then rest for the rest of the week. I had my first CrossFit competition way back in January and I was significantly less then prepared for it. I ended up placing second to last overall. This result is completely unacceptable to me and I assure you it will never happen again. Since then, I have decided to compete as much as possible. Mainly because, if you stay in shape you never have to get back into shape!  In addition to Grapplers Quest on November 19th, I have signed up for a competition at my home gym of CrossFit Flagstaff on December 3rd! Needless to say, this has been a busy year for me and I'm looking forward to what I will be accomplishing next year. Come Friday I will be doing the "If you look good, you feel good. If you feel good, you fight good." ritual, along with the pack and re pack thing I always do. As always look to my Facebook for updates and thanks for the support!

No comments:

Post a Comment