Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Signed Up, Training Hard

Hey everybody, I signed up for Grapplers Quest last night. I decided it would be better to compete in the light heavyweight class again rather then going for the absolute (open weight) class. The reason being, the absolute class costs more to enter and I am very broke at the moment. So I won't be getting a championship belt this time. But I'm taking that gold medal home with me. I'm training very hard and I'm feeling very strong right now. I'm just refining technique and getting my strength and conditioning up as high as I can. I can't wait. This time I will be victorious! I went from 4th to 2nd in my last 2 outings and there is only one more place for me to occupy. I will settle for nothing less.  I apologize for not having any video blogs up. I just don't have the time to put them together anymore. I'm doing the best I can to keep you as up to date as possible. I can guarantee you one thing, there will be a behind the scenes video when all is said and done. Until then, I'll let you guys know whats up as I get closer to competition and I appreciate the support!

No comments:

Post a Comment