Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Last Hard Day

Hey everybody! I had a great workout yesterday! I got a personal record of 10 lbs. on my clean & jerk! I was able to get 215 lbs. over my head! I was able to squat clean 220 but failed on the jerk. Then we did 2 muscle ups 4 hand stand pushups  and 20 walking lunges for 10 minutes. It was a lot of fun. Today I'm going to try and get a run and 2 workouts in. I'll let you guys know how it goes! Below is a link to a video of Chris Spealler. He is the only person to compete in all of the CrossFit Games to date. The amazing thing is, he is the smallest guy out there! He is going to try and put on 10 pounds to get up to 155! He's deadlifted 315 lbs. for 7 reps, thats over double of his body weight!

                                   http://games.crossfit.com/features/videos/speal-2011

No comments:

Post a Comment