Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Slammed!

Hey everybody! Once again I apologize for not posting very often. School is really taking up all of my spare time. Especially anatomy and physiology! It's wrecking me! I'm going to try and do at least 1 video blog a week, if not 2 or 3. I have the CrossFit competition coming up next weekend and I'm really excited about it! Then its time to focus on my Jitsu for a month for Grapplers Quest on the 19th of November. I have decided to compete in the Absolute Division which is open weight. I have been training with heavier guys so I don't foresee any issues as long as they don't get on tome and try to smother me! Also if I win then I get a championship belt instead of a gold medal! Hopefully I will be able to get a video blog up sometime this weekend! Thanks for the support!

No comments:

Post a Comment