Wednesday, October 19, 2011

My Sentiments Exactly.

"I am working diligently to change that, one day, one training session, and on week at a time.  Often, I feel like I suck at everything right now, but then there are moments of revelation too.  The victory of those moments far outweigh the daunting reality that I still have so much to work on."  Lindsey Smith is one of the few CrossFit Games athletes that I have had the pleasure to workout with. And she is nothing short of a phenomenal athlete. I saw this link to her blog and these last few sentences really hit home and explain why I train so hard. Below is the link to the rest of the article. Check it out and have a great day!



                                http://crossfitchron.blogspot.com/2011/10/just-want-to-be-me.html

No comments:

Post a Comment