Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day "Murph"

Today was a really hard day that left me feeling the way I am supposed to feel at the end of the day. The workout is named in memory of Navy Lieutenant Michael Murphy, 29, of Patchogue, N.Y., who was killed in Afghanistan June 28th, 2005. The workout is a mile run, 100 pull ups, 200 push ups, 300 squats, run a mile. It was pretty brutal to say the least. A few hours later I went back for round 2 which consisted of 210 double unders, 21 turkish get ups, 21 back extensions, 150 double unders, 15 turkish get ups, 15 back extensions, 90 double unders, 9 turkish get ups, and 9 back extensions. This workout was equally as brutal as "Murph" and I was completely wrecked afterward. I had some filming fails and neglected to film the back extensions. So that was a wrap on my day, I'll see you guys tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment