Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My First Vlog Ever!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i58dckkTRCw < If you would kindly click the link to the left, it will take you to my first Vlog ever! I had originally started this blog on the Never Die website, but I quickly found that it was to difficult to manage. So I decided to start this one up allowing me to manage the blog from any computer. This particular video is from May 23, 2011. Enjoy! The workout at Crossfit for that day was "My Pet Rock"
Choose your pet "rock" (45 lb. bar, plate, kettlebell, sandbag, etc.)  Once time starts, your rock cannot be put down for the entire workout.  Only one person lifts at a time, the other holds the pet.  Switch and divide reps as desired.
Teams of 2 Complete (115# M/85# W on lifts):

400m Run
50 Deadlifts
40 Power Cleans
30 Front Squats
20 Push Jerks
10 Rope Climbs
400m Run

No comments:

Post a Comment