Sunday, May 29, 2011

RRRRRRRRRReeest Day!

I have good news! I'm really starting to pay attention to my body. This is a good thing. Mainly because, I will train to much and get overtrained or sick. And we don't want any of that business. Plus tomorrow is Murph Monday! On memorial day every year we do the Hero WOD call Murph. CrossFit has a bunch of workouts called Hero WODS that are named after fallen soldiers and police officers. These workouts are extremely difficult and require a lot of heart just to get through it much less finish in a respectable time. Murph was named after a fallen Navy Seal. So tomorrow we will be honoring him for Memorial day. So its a good thing I took today of, because tomorrow is going to be a long arduous journey filled with pain and accomplishment. As always I will have video footage :D

No comments:

Post a Comment