Friday, May 27, 2011

Grappling Giants

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7S7w7gpvKMk

I had a really fun workout at CrossFit this morning. I really like workouts that have rounds and rest like this one. They really work well for the type of training I need. We had a really good night as far as Jiu Jitsu training goes. Worked on lots of different types of guards to prepare for the black belt seminar tomorrow. After all of the drilling, we got some sparring in. One of the last guys I went up against is one of the biggest guys in there. He is somewhere between 250 and 260 pounds, so it takes a lot of work to get that guy into the positions I need him to be in. I submitted him with an arm bar once, then the second time around he submitted me with a choke. All in all it was a fantastic day of training and I can't wait to get back at it tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment