Thursday, May 26, 2011

Aww Rest Days, How I Love You

I'm resting today, thank god. I got pretty banged up in kickboxing last night, so I definitely need it. Let me tell you about this KT Tape. This stuff is a marvel of modern engineering to say the least! Last night before I went to bed I could barely walk as a direct result from a perfectly executed inside leg kick. My knee was swollen and in a great deal of pain. I put the tape on and let it do its magic over the course of my exodus from being awake. This morning when I awoke, there was no more swelling and the pain had greatly diminished. I have been a big fan of KT Tape for quite some time now, and it continues to prove its worth each and everytime I need it. Thanks for all of your support, and I'll see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment