Saturday, May 28, 2011

Day 6

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkMnYzEGPIg



This mornings CrossFit really wiped me out. I had very little time in between the workout and the Megaton Jiu Jitsu seminar. And let me tell you something, I was really feeling it. We really learned a lot, plus whatever we learned, we drilled over and over again. I still had enough energy to do a short run afterward, but I didn't have enough to run in high winds that we were experiencing all day. So I just took it easy the rest of the day and went and watched some half way decent fights. I have 2 workouts planned for tomorrow. I am going to re visit Jeremy again, mainly because I feel I could have done way better then I did the first time. Then I'm going to go do a stadium run workout. I'm pretty excited about it. Thanks for the support, and I'll see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment