Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Back Into The Swing

Hey everybody, sorry I haven't posted in awhile. I'll start up the daily video log when I'm about a month out from competition, just like last time. My next tournament is November 19th and once again it will be at the Las Vegas Sports Center in Las Vegas, Nevada. I've officially started training for that and so far I'm feeling great! I didn't take as much of a lay off this time, so I'm still in good shape. However, I plan on being in the best shape of my life for this gold medal run!

I have started the Gracie Diet and it's going extremely well; in fact, it's going better then expected! I've already lost 7 pounds and I'm feeling fantastic! It's a great diet because it's not as strict. You still can't have sugar and junk food. But I'm ok with that, and I plan on making this diet permanent. If you want more information on the Gracie Diet, go to http://www.graciediet.com/ and check it out. I recommend buying the book and trying it out for a few weeks. Personally, I've seen results immediately! The next step is buy the Gracie Juice Bag and getting addicted to watermelon juice! Thanks for the support everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment