Friday, August 19, 2011

Mikko Salo Is My Hero + Denver Begins Tomorrow

Mikko was one of my favorites to win the CrossFit Games this year. Unfortunately, he blew his ear drum out on a wave in the first event and had to pull out of the competition. Below is a link of him talking about his experience how he is using this as fuel for next year. I am really looking forward to watching him compete again next year.

http://games.crossfit.com/features/videos/makes-me-stronger-mikko-salo

My Denver adventure starts tomorrow! I'm really excited about it! I will be posting daily blogs from my adventures, so you will get to see what i'm doing everyday. When I get back, I will be starting my new training regimen. It will be signinfigantly more disciplined. I won't be hampered by working all day so I will be on a perfect schedule for school and training. I'll be running in the mornings, doing strength training in the afternoons, and CrossFit metcons and Jiu Jitsu in the evenings. I will also be blogging my diet which will help me stay more focused on my diet. Since I will be writing everything down, it will keep me more honest and more disciplined.

I am really looking forward to the new changes in my life. And I am really excited to see what my body is capable of doing in the coming months. My goals are to get my gold medal in Grapplers Quest on November 19th and to be in the CrossFit Games for the CrossFit Flagstaff Team next season. I will keep you guys updated on my progress, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment