Monday, August 8, 2011

Training Update

Hey everybody! I have been on a 3 days on 1 day off training schedule for quite some time now. To be completely honest, I was starting to feel overtrained. I'm experimenting with a new schedule and it seems to be working pretty good. Right now I'm going 3 days on 2 off, 2 on, and 1 off. I feel great so far and I will keep you guys updated!

I feel compelled to tell you that the Gracie Diet is absolutely fantastic! I am really enjoying it. The main thing is that they have a buch of recipies for you to try. Everyone of them that I have tried so far has been pretty amazing. As a result, I am genuinly excited to try new things. I like the over all freedom of the diet the best. It takes some lifestyle changes, but you are allowed to eat pretty much whatever for the most part. You just have to adjust to the fact that you can't eat certain things together and more than once in a day. These are small adjustments and small lifestyle changes that make all the difference in the world! The other diets that I have tried just have to many sacrifices that you have to make that it doesn't even feel worth it. For more info check out http://www.graciediet.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment