Wednesday, March 21, 2012

CrossFit Open WOD # 12.3

This workout was easily one of the toughest WODS I've done in a really long time. It was as many rounds as possible of 15 box jump at 24 inches, 12 push press at 115 lbs. and 9 toes to bar as you could do in 18 minutes. And as I said before, it was absolutely brutal. I had to make up all my time on the box jumps because I was able to turn them over fairly quickly. I was really slow on my toes to bar because my kip didn't meet the standards and, as a result, 3 out of my first 6 didn't count. And the push press got very heavy very quickly. At one point, around minute 12 my friend and teammate Ryland was yelling at me to get back on the pull up bar for my toes to bar, right when I looked up to jump, everything started to fade to black. So I decided that it would be in my best interest to rest a few more seconds instead of passing out. I ended up with just over 7 rounds. I was really happy with that result and had absolutely no desire to re do that workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment