Tuesday, September 13, 2011

It's Been A Long Time!

Hey everybody! Sorry it's been so long since I posted anything. I have been epic busy trying to figure out my new schedule. I started school full time and I started training full time, which, needless to say, is taking up a lot of my time! I am competing in the November 19th Grapplers Quest, and I'm really looking forward to it! I also bought a new car, so I don't have to deal with that ridiculous truck anymore! That truck did me a lot of good and got me to a lot of places. But it was time to put it to rest and it is currently for sale. I have a lot of life changes going on, and I am pretty happy about it. I will start posting my daily video log around mid October, so keep your eyes peeled! In the meantime, I leave you with The Gracie Way episode 4. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment